Earth Animal No-Hide Wholesome Chew Dog Treats - Venison
Earth Animal No-Hide chews are the healthy, hand-rolled alternative to rawhide! Each chew delivers a delicious, long-lasting chewable bliss to dogs and cats , We call it No-Hide Nirvana!
- Made with just six simple ingredients plus one flavour-bursting protein, they are 100% free of chemicals, bleaches, and formaldehydes
- Each chew is carefully hand-rolled, uniquely cooked and dried making them easily digestible and nutritious
- Venison chews are made with free range, grass-fed venison that is naturally low in salt
- Long-lasting: Gently hand-rolled and twice-baked for a blissful chewing experience that helps combat boredom
- Only 7 Natural Ingredients: A nutritious recipe that includes real proteins, fruits and organic eggs & absolutely no rawhide
- No Nasties: Formulated without bleaches, formaldehydes, chemicals
- Easily Digestible: Our chews are clinically-proven to average 80% digestibility compared to 18% for rawhide after 8 hours
- Promotes Healthy Teeth + Gums: A treat that tastes good and promotes doggy dental hygiene
Composition: Venison (48%), brown rice flour, organic eggs, olive oil, banana powder, pineapple stem.
Technological Additives: agar-agar (vegetable gelatine) 0.29mg/kg.
Treat with moderation! Feed up to 2 treats a day. Our Chew IQ! Will help you ensure you always pick the right size for your dog (We always recommend choosing a chew that is larger than the mouth). Keep a close watch for small, torn off, and unrolled pieces (If this occurs, gently remove these immediately). Always monitor your dogs while they chew and be sure they have plenty of fresh, clean water nearby. If they cannot be supervised, remove the chew from their reach.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
BrilliantBoth dogs love these chews and they are usually very fussy
Just don't know!!!I thought it looked very tasty and when my border collie smelt it she seemed quite excited to take it from me she held it in her mouth for a short while dropped it on the floor walked away and left it there and showed no further interest. So not sure what to make of this, my dog is very picky with any kind of food and has quickly gone off other foods so I cannot honestly say what I feel about this. I am sure any other dog would jump at it and love it, but I cant give a definite answer one way or another to this product.