Drinkwell Filter for Cat Fountain
Drinkwell Replacement Filters keep water clean and fresh
Each filter is constructed with two filtration pads, first a duo density polyester pad that is designed to catch large particles such as hair and other debris. The second carbon pad removes bad tastes and odours making the water fresher and more appealing to drink. In between the pads there are added granulated charcoal for extended filtration.
- Three per packet
- Unique 6-chamber design distributes charcoal more evenly throughout the filter
- Organic charcoal is made from coconut shells
- Granulated carbon charcoal has hundreds of thousands of microscopic hole, which collect and bind with impurities in the water
- Essential for maintaining fresh water
- Suitable for Drinkwell Mini, Original, Big Dog & Platinum systems.
- Filters should be replaced every 2-4 weeks
PLEASE NOTE THESE FILTERS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR THE DRINKWELL 360 PET WATER FOUNTAIN
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great buyGreat buy for these filters. I would buy again
cheapest replacement filtersThese was a really good price for the three filters and they fitted my mini pet filter without any problems.
A constant supply of fresh water for my cats when we are away for a weekend!
FANTASTIC PRODUCT MY PUGS LOVE IT.
Filters do what they do well, just change the water every three days if you have a fountain and rinse them off, use for the month. They are not the easiest to buy in the shops, I`ve only found one pet shop near me who stock them so, if you have a fountain it`s worth buying in bulk. They don`t take up much space and my cat seems to like the water more when I us them. If you don`t use them in your fountain make sure you wash and change the water everyday.