Dr John Silver Medal Adult Working Dog Food
Dr. John Silver Medal
A low protein diet, suitable as a maintenance or resting food for all adult dogs. Low protein diets are thought to help in some cases of hyperactivity, aggression and prevention of certain kidney stones.
- Delicious balanced nutrition.
- With chicken; 18% protein and 6% fat.
- A sensational deal for you and your dog.
- Crunchy bite sized pieces basted with chicken juices.
- Additional functional fibre for improved condition and performance.
Ingredients: Cereals, meat & animal derivatives, minerals, oils & fats. With EEC permitted antioxidants.
Nutritional Information for Dr. John Silver Medal: Protein 18. 0%, Oils & Fats 6. 0%, Fibre 2. 5%, Ash 6. 0%, Vitamin A 8000 iu/kg, Vitamin D 800 iu/kg, Vitamin E 80 mg/kg, Copper (as cupric sulphate) 15mg/kg,
- Always feed to condition, adjusting the amount fed to meet the dog’s needs, dependent upon circumstances and to maintain the desired body weight
- When not in use, store in a cool dry place and fold down the top once opened
- Always ensure that fresh drinking water is readily available at all times
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good FoodGood value quickly delivered with no Hitches.
Good Value Product and ServiceI have been using DJs Silverand Gold for more than 30 years. I am more than happy with the way that Pet Supermarket deal with your orders at a sensible price with quick delivery, Well done
Dr John SilverGreat value for money My dog loves it
Labrador loves itGreat food my 8 year old Labrador loves it....
My dog loves itMy Jack Russell has always had Dr John's Silver and thrives on it. She is super fit and healthy, what more can I say