Please be aware that this medicine can only be supplied for a maximum of one year treatment per animal.
Cazitel Cat is a broad spectrum wormer tablet containing 230 mg pyrantel embonate and 20 mg praziquantel, that helps treat against roundworms and tapeworms.
- To treat roundworms and tapeworms
- Can be given directly or hidden in food
- 1 tablet / 4kg bodyweight
- Tablets can be halved to aid more accurate dosing
- Can be given to kittens from 6 weeks of age
To ensure that you read the most up to date information about this product, please check the VMD's Product Information Database.
Ingredients: A white to off-white, grilled-meat flavoured, film-coated tablet containing 230 mg pyrantel embonate and 20 mg praziquantel.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
GreatWorked well for all 4 of my cats
CazitelOk if your cat can stomach them, mine vomited and had diarrhoea after taking it