Canine Choice Premium Adult Dry Dog Food - Lamb
Canine Choice Premium Adult is a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs of all sizes.
Each bag of Canine Choice Premium is packed with all your dog needs, from tip to tail.
This starts with essential protein from freshly prepared and dried chicken. We then add rice, rich in vitamins and fibre, prebiotics for healthy digestion, and essential fatty acids that are balanced for glowing skin and a glossy coat.
It can be fed from 12 months of age to 7 years for dogs of all sizes.
We’ve created a recipe that is hypoallergenic, mono-animal protein, containing no added artificial preservatives and purposefully formulated without wheat, dairy, soy, beef or pork. We are proud of it, and hope your dog loves it as much as we love dogs.
- 40% meat of which 14% is freshly prepared. Our is cooked gently to protect its protein, making it more bioavailable to your dog
- Energy content adjusted to the metabolism of adult dogs
- Rice – a great source of carbohydrates as an energy source and packed full of natural nutrients, from B vitamins and minerals to natural fibre, which is important for maintaining intestinal health
- Prebiotics – by supporting good bacteria, chicory (a source of prebiotic FOS) increases their numbers and leads to improved digestion, better nutrient absorption and helps the immune system work as efficiently as it can
- Omega 3+6 – for brains and beauty. Essential fatty acids bring a range of health benefits, and this combination will encourage cell growth, support immunity, and help to keep your pet’s coat lustrous and shiny
- Herbs & Botanicals – including parsley which is thought to contribute to fresher breath as well as turmeric and cranberry that contain vitamins and antioxidants
- Yucca – Extracts from this plant help the body remove toxins naturally, facilitating the digestion of key nutrients, such as protein, vitamins and minerals. As an added bonus it’s also been found to help with whiffy dog poo!
40% Lamb (Dried Lamb 26%,
Freshly Prepared Lamb 14%), Rice
(30%), Barley (16%), Peas (5%),
Rapeseed Oil (4%), Beet Pulp (3%),
Linseed (1%), Minerals, Chicory (source
of prebiotic FOS) (1000 mg/kg),
Mannanoligosaccharides (source of
prebiotic MOS) (1000 mg/kg),
Turmeric (100 mg/kg), Parsley (100
mg/kg), Yucca (100 mg/kg), Dried
Cranberry (100 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 23.5%, Fat Content 11%,
Crude Ash 10.5%, Omega 6 1.3%,
Crude Fibre 3%, Calcium 2.4%,
Phosphorous 1.2%, Omega 3 (source
of EPA & DHA) 0.7%, Metabolisable
Energy 3244 kcal/kg
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (per kg)
Vitamin A 12.000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3
1.200 IU/kg, Vitamin E 120 mg/kg,
Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of glycine hydrate)
60 mg/kg, Iron (as Iron (II) Sulphate
Monohydrate) 60 mg/kg, Manganese
(as Manganous (II) Oxide) 50 mg/kg,
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 40 mg/kg, Copper
(as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate)
10 mg/kg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate
Anhydrous) 2 mg/kg, Selenium (as
Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg/kg
"We've created this handy chart which shows how much your dog is likely to need each day to keep them a lovely, healthy weight. Feeding guides are guides only, individual dog requirements will depend on the age, sex and activity level. If you are unsure of your dog's ideal weight, please consult your vet"
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great food!Our pup Pedro is usually quite a fuss pot when it comes to dry food - but absolutely loves his Canine Choice food! We have fully moved him over to it, and he goes crazy for it! Such a great price too fora high quality dog kibble - will definitely be purchasing again
Delicious and good for them!Buying a dog food that’s delicious, healthy and affordable seems impossible but amazingly this ticks all three boxes! My fussy eater gobbled this down and I have peace of mind that it’s full of great ingredients and with a high protein content. And with the cost of living going up, the price is fantastic for the quality. Will be buying again!
Amazing foodWe brought this to use as training treats and they’ve been a hit! My dog absolutely loves it and begs for more once we have finished training. Lovely ingredients and a wonderful choice for your dog
Pleasantly surprisedI have two extremely fussy cockapoos who turn their nose up at most dry food however I have introduced this slowly in to their feed and they seem to have taken a liking to it. They actually go and have a snack without me adding extra things to their bowl.
A tasty changeWe slowly introduced canine choice at first mixed in with either a cooked meat or a wet food & mixed the two.We’ve gradually built it to less and less of the meat so now we just opt for a large spoon mixed in and they love it.I always feed a combination of wet and dry so this has worked well for us.