Bob and Lush Luscious Natural Grain-free Puppies and Juniors Wet Dog Foog - Lamb
70% lamb in this recipe. We don’t use rendered meats or derivatives but whole chunks of lamb! This wet food is rich in omega fatty acids and is hypoallergenic, meaning it has a lower tendency to provoke an allergic reaction and keep your pup’s coat as shiny as possible.
With the option of adding Bob & Lush Gravy - Outrageously tasty sauce for dogs.
With our sumptuous gravy, you turn your dog’s dinner into an everyday celebration. Just pour the gravy over your dog’s food to add an amazing flavour boost your dog will love - with only 15 calories per pouch!.
Properly hypoallergenic with only one source of meat.
This wet food is hypoallergenic. Many dogs are allergic to common types of meat (like chicken and beef), and so we’ve also gone the extra mile to ensure that the only meat in this wet food is fresh lamb. You can be sure that you are not feeding your dog ‘hidden’ meats with generic names such as ‘poultry meal’, ‘meat by-products’ or ‘animal derivatives’.
Made to mix with dry kibble.
- The Famous Bob & Lush Wet Food
- Bob & Lush Gravy Make Every Day Special for Your Dog by Adding a Splash of Gravy
- 100% Freshly Prepared Meat
- Seriously Appetising 70% Lamb
- Natural Food No Gluten, Grain, Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners
- Complete Food With Everything Your Dog Needs Bob & Lush Is the Best Quality Food Your Dog Can Get
- No Harmful ingredients
- No Artificial preservatives
- No Colourings
- No Sweeteners
- No Soya
- No Wheat
- No Eggs
- No Dairy
Lamb meat, Lamb heart, Lamb liver, Lamb tripe: 70%, Lamb broth: 23%, Carrots: 5%, Minerals: 1%, Linseed oil: 1%.
Additives (per kg): Vitamins: Vitamin A: 3000IU, Vitamin D3: 200IU, Vitamin E: 30mg. Trace elements Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 15mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate: 3mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous: 0.8mg, Sodium selenite: 0.03mg. Technical additive (gelling agent): Cassia gum: 1,000mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude protein: 12%, Crude oils and fats: 8%, Crude ash: 2%, Crude fibres: 0.4%, Moisture: 74%, Calcium: 0.4%, Phosphorus: 0.3%.
- 70% Fresh Lamb - Lamb meat, Lamb heart, Lamb liver, Lamb tripe: High quality fresh lamb - easy to digest and a great protein source
- Lamb broth (23%): juicy lamb gravy making the food tasty and delicious
- Carrots (5%): gentle fibre source
- Minerals (1%): essential to provide a complete balanced diet
- Linseed oil (1%): contains omega 3 oils that may help provide a shiny coat
- Vitamin A: Necessary for vision; growth; immune function; foetal development; cellular differentiation; healthy skin and coat
- Vitamin D3: Maintenance of mineral status; skeletal development; phosphorus balance; necessary to absorb calcium in the intestine
- Vitamin E: Defense against oxidative damage
- Trace elements: Technical additive (gelling agent): Cassia gum: this is a natural gelling agent to help thicken the product
3-8kg: Upto 4months 340-650g Per Day, 4-12 months 230-440g
9-14kg: Upto 4months 720-1040g Per Day, 4-12 months 480-690g
15-20kg: Upto 4months 1100-1420g Per Day, 4-12 month 730-940g