Bob and Lush Delicious Natural Grain-free Puppies and Juniors Dry Dog Food - Duck
100% fresh meat with 60% duck in our recipe and perfect balanced protein level - 25%.
Protein, in the form of quality meat ingredients, is a crucial component of a puppy's diet. Sadly other brands seem to disagree and use cereal and cheap fillers to boost their foods’ protein levels.
Potatoes and peas are excellent sources of carbohydrates. They are highly digestible and valuable sources of energy. Puppies need a good amount of fats and oils in their diet for skin and coat health.
Plenty of omega 3 and 6 for a shiny coat.
This kibble is rich in fatty acids with omega 6 (2%) and 3 (1%). Unlike most ordinary dog food brands that use non-specified fat sources such as animal fat, poultry fat, vegetable oil or generic fish oil, this kibble contains quality duck fat (2%).
With the option of adding Bob & Lush Gravy - Outrageously tasty sauce for puppies.
With our sumptuous gravy, you turn your puppy’s dinner into an everyday celebration. Just pour the gravy over your dog’s food to add an amazing flavour boost your puppy will love - with only 15 calories per pouch!.
Properly hypoallergenic with only one source of meat.
This kibble is hypoallergenic. Many dogs are allergic to common types of meat (like chicken and beef), and so we’ve also gone the extra mile to ensure that the only meat in this kibble is fresh duck. You can be sure that you are not feeding your dog ‘hidden’ meats with generic names such as ‘poultry meal’, ‘meat by-products’ or ‘animal derivatives’.
Made to mix with wet or our Healthy Chef cooked meals!.
- The Classic Bob & Lush Kibble Delicious Puppy Food Made From 100% Freshly Prepared Meat
- 100% Freshly Prepared Meat Tastes Even Better
- Mouthwatering 60% Duck Exquisitely Succulent
- Natural Food No Gluten, Grain, Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners
- Complete Food With Everything Your Puppy Needs
- For Puppies and Juniors Up to 1 Year Old Bob & Lush Is the Best Quality Food Your Puppy Can Get
- No Harmful ingredients
- No Artificial preservatives
- No Colourings
- No Sweeteners
- No Soya
- No Wheat
- No Eggs
- No Dairy
Composition: Fresh duck : 55%, Potatoes: 26%, Peas: 9%, Duck fat: 4%, Duck stock: 1%, Linseed: 1%, Brewer's yeast: 1%, Beet pulp: 1%, Sunflower oil: 1%, Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca schidigera extract: 0.3%, Fos: 0.1%, Mos: 0.1%.
Additives (per kg): Vitamin A: 18,000IU, Vitamin D3: 1,200IU, Vitamin E: 135mg. Trace Elements Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 310mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 285mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 112mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 40mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous: 1.6mg, Sodium Selenite: 0.5mg. Amino acids: Taurine: 1,100mg, L-Carnitine: 500mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude protein: 28.5%, Crude oil & fats: 15%, Crude ash: 8%, Crude fibres: 3%, Omega 6: 2.5%, Calcium: 1%, Phosphorus: 1%, Omega 3: 0.5%.
- Fresh duck (55%): high quality source of animal protein
- Potatoes (24%): an easily digested carbohydrate
- Peas (10%): added protein and fibre source
- Sugar beet pulp (1%): a natural blend of digestible and indigestible fibres promoting intestinal health
- Duck fat (3%): a high quality extremely palatable fat
- Duck digest (2%): we've coated our food with a blend of duck offal to make it super tasty
- Brewer's yeast (1%): an added protein source, with an excellent B vitamin profile
- Linseed (1%): provides essential fatty acids
- Vitamins & Minerals: essential to provide a complete balanced diet
- Yucca schidigera extract (0.3%): a natural deodorizer
- Prebiotics MOS (0.1%) and FOS (0.1%): prebiotics to help promote healthy bacteria in the gut
- Vitamin A: Necessary for vision; growth; immune function; foetal development; cellular differentiation; healthy skin and coat
- Vitamin D3: Maintenance of mineral status; skeletal development; phosphorus balance; necessary to absorb calcium in the intestine
- Vitamin E: defence against oxidative damage
- Calcium: Necessary for the formation of bone and teeth, nerve transmission, muscle contractions
- Phosphorus: Required for skeletal structure, DNA, RNA structure; energy metabolism
- Magnesium: Needed to allow enzymes to function; hormone secretions; nerve cell membrane interface
- Potassium: Required to allow the nerve impulse transmissions to perform; acid base balance; enzyme reactions; energy metabolism
- Iron: Required to allow Haemoglobin and myoglobin synthesis; energy metabolism; enzymes in respiration
- Copper: Necessary to form connective tissue; iron metabolism; blood cell formation and defence against oxidative stress
- Zinc: Required for enzyme function; protein and carbohydrate metabolism; skin function and wound healing
- Manganese: Helps enzyme reactions; bone development; cartilage formation; neurological function and carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Selenium: Helps the dog's defence against oxidative damage by protecting the cell membrane; improve immune response
3-8kg: Upto 4months 125-240g Per Day, 4-12 months 85-160g
9-14kg: Upto 4months 265-380g Per Day, 4-12 months 175-260g
15-20kg: Upto 4months 400-520g Per Day, 4-12 month 270-350g
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Bob and Lush Fresh Duck Premium KibbleMy dog Tomos a large standard poodle has been on this food for 11 years, it is one of the best dog kibbles on the market ..with no junk additives.