Applaws Cat Tin Senior
Applaws Natural Senior Cat food is a premium quality complementary cat food containing nothing more than the ingredients listed on the tin.
This complete pet food is formulated to help senior cats maintain a healthy lifestyle and assist the anti-ageing process. Applaws uses only the highest quality ingredients with no animal derivative, by-product or cereal.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Assist the anti-ageing process
- Finest cuts of fish fillet
- Highest level and quality meat protein
- Only use ingredients listed
- Alleviate joint and skin problems
- Aids brain function
- Can help prevent hypertension and heart disease
- Tuna & Mussels - High in Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin C and Omega 3 which can help alleviate joint and skin problems common in senior cats.
- Tuna & Salmon - Rich in EPA and DHA acids essential in brain function helping to keep your cat active for longer
- Tuna & Sardines - High in Vitamins A, B, C, D and E as well as Coenzyme Q10 which can help prevent hypertension and heart disease.
- Chicken - Specially formulated to help senior cats maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Tuna with Salmon:
Tuna Loin 40%, Salmon fillet 8%
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 11%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Oils & Fats 1%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Moisture 82%
Tuna with Sardine:
Tuna Loin 35%, Sardine fillet 17%
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 13%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Oils & Fats 1%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Moisture 82%
Tuna with Mussels:
Tuna loin 40%, Mussels 4%
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 12%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Oils & Fats 1%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Moisture 82%
Chicken 53%, Rice, Vegetable gelling agent
Analytical Constituents:Crude Protein 11%, Crude Oils & fats 4%, Crude Ash 2%, Crude Fibre 0.3%, Moisture 81%
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
tasty mousse!My cat loved this food. The consistency is jelly/mousse like. Smells great!
Cat loves itWe are alternating between renal and this and of course this is far more acceptable for him. He tolerates the renal but loves this
OOur cat loves this product. But the only reason we can review it because we had ordered previously elsewhere. We are currently still awaiting delivery that was promised on the 30th March but on 3rd March still no sign of parcel
Not difficult for my older cat to eatThis is a nice food, it is quite flaky and fairly like a pate. This was helpful as my cat has had to have all his teeth removed. He enjoyed it and was very keen for the first week or so but is not as keen now as he was initially in eating the whole tin. It is a small tin so should be managable in one sitting.
I am sure it's good but my cat didn't enjoy itMy cat unfortunately didn't like this chicken food. He loves Applaws salmon one but does not want to eat this particular one.