Aktivait Capsules for Medium and Large Dogs
Support your ageing dog's brain function with Aktivait Capsules for medium and large breed dogs.
How it works
Much like humans, the ageing process in dogs can have a negative impact on their well-being. This is often due to 'free radicals' picked up along the way, which damage essential brain tissue and pathways. The effects can build up over time, causing disorientation and disturbed sleeping habits.
Aktivait has combined the nutrients needed to keep your dog at optimum health in a simple capsule, which works to support brain function in senior years. Each capsule contains a complex mix of antioxidants, including vitamins C, E and CoQ10, as well as alpha lipoid acid, to help the function of nerve cells.
- slows down the ageing process
- supports brain function as he adapts into senior life
- helps hold off cognitive disorder development
- reduces symptoms of disorientation, reducing distress
- helps reduce the breakdown of healthy, established sleeping patterns in old age.
When to use it
We often think of dogs as being there to meet our needs with their joyful energy and unconditional love. It's important to remember, though, that ageing dogs increasingly rely on our support as they get older. Whether your dog is bounding into their senior years or already showing signs of disorientation, Aktivait capsules are a great way to protect their brain.
You should speak to your vet if you're concerned about your dog's symptoms in their later years and understand that seniority begins at different ages for different breeds. These capsules are specifically for medium and large dogs, though Aktivait makes them for smaller dogs too.
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects.
|10 - 20kg|| |
21 - 40kg
|3 capsules |
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
SatisfiedMy dog is 10 years old rough-haired Ditch Shepherd who lost his right back leg due do bone cancer 3 years ago. This summer he started to look a bit tired and felt himself not so good. And I was suggested to give him Aktivait Capsules. After 2 weeks he started to look better and now he is full of energy and power! Amazing! So I suggest those capsules to every old dog owner to give the dog back his energy and full life.
DeliveryI have used Pet supermarket for a number of years and find them very efficient and a speedy delivery service
AlfieCan not say how these capsules have given my thirteen year old dog a new lease of life.
Extra Lease of LifeMy beloved Staffie is at least 15 years old. He was a rescue dog estimated to be around 5 years old when we got him in 2005. I think he is more likely to be 16-17 years old. Over the past 12-18 months he has been getting increasingly "vague" . The vet described it as stargazing which is a lovely expression. I read up on the net and after speaking to my vet thought Aktivaitt was worth trying. Rio has been on it now since June and although I know it is not a cure, it has certainly improved his enjoyment of life.. I would certainly recommend trying Aktivaitt to anyone who has a pet with Doggy Dementia.
Looked into the reviews from other people and thought would give this a go. We have a Jack Russell 16 years old, who has Dog Dementia he has been on these tablets just over a month and we can see the difference these are making to him so we have bought more. This is easy and quick to do and they are despatched from Pet Supermarket very quick and the prices are very reasonable. If you have a dog with Dementia give these a tablets a go.