Support your ageing dog's brain function with Aktivait Capsules for medium and large breed dogs.
How it works
Much like humans, the ageing process in dogs can have a negative impact on their well-being. This is often due to 'free radicals' picked up along the way, which damage essential brain tissue and pathways. The effects can build up over time, causing disorientation and disturbed sleeping habits.
Aktivait has combined the nutrients needed to keep your dog at optimum health in a simple capsule, which works to support brain function in senior years. Each capsule contains a complex mix of antioxidants, including vitamins C, E and CoQ10, as well as alpha lipoid acid, to help the function of nerve cells.
- slows down the ageing process
- supports brain function as he adapts into senior life
- helps hold off cognitive disorder development
- reduces symptoms of disorientation, reducing distress
- helps reduce the breakdown of healthy, established sleeping patterns in old age.
When to use it
We often think of dogs as being there to meet our needs with their joyful energy and unconditional love. It's important to remember, though, that ageing dogs increasingly rely on our support as they get older. Whether your dog is bounding into their senior years or already showing signs of disorientation, Aktivait capsules are a great way to protect their brain.
You should speak to your vet if you're concerned about your dog's symptoms in their later years and understand that seniority begins at different ages for different breeds. These capsules are specifically for medium and large dogs, though Aktivait makes them for smaller dogs too.
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects.
|10 - 20kg|| |
21 - 40kg
|3 capsules |
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
SAVED OUR SPRINGERS ANXIETYOur 12 year old springer started having frightening signs of anxiety, often occuring at night time, the vet said it was dementia , she suggested aktivait . We started him off with one a day as he weighs 20kg, this was ok for a few months, then he started to have his anxiety attacks again. We now give him one in the morning and one at night, he has improved tremendously . His life has been transformed, and ours...
Life saver!My whippet collie cross Whippie Poppy has been on Aktivate for almost a year. Sadly she developed canine cognitive distinction & doggie dementia with a complete mental breakdown it was triggered by fireworks and made worse by the clock change. She became terrified of everything including me. She was to scared to go outside if it was dark. She cried and whimpered all day and night. Eventually found a vet whos speciality is neurology. We started an Aktivat x2 daily and xanax for a very short time. Very happy to say she is now just on 1 Aktivate a day and she is back to her funny happy self. Still has the odd absences where I can tell she has forgotten where she is but this wonderful medication has latterly saved her life.
BrilliantCan't tell you how great these capusuls are
SatisfiedMy dog is 10 years old rough-haired Ditch Shepherd who lost his right back leg due do bone cancer 3 years ago. This summer he started to look a bit tired and felt himself not so good. And I was suggested to give him Aktivait Capsules. After 2 weeks he started to look better and now he is full of energy and power! Amazing! So I suggest those capsules to every old dog owner to give the dog back his energy and full life.
DeliveryI have used Pet supermarket for a number of years and find them very efficient and a speedy delivery service