Aktivait Capsules for Medium & Large Dog
Support your ageing dog's brain function with Aktivait Capsules for medium and large breed dogs.
How it works
Much like humans, the ageing process in dogs can have a negative impact on their well-being. This is often due to 'free radicals' picked up along the way, which damage essential brain tissue and pathways. The effects can build up over time, causing disorientation and disturbed sleeping habits.
Aktivait has combined the nutrients needed to keep your dog at optimum health in a simple capsule, which works to support brain function in senior years. Each capsule contains a complex mix of antioxidants, including vitamins C, E and CoQ10, as well as alpha lipoid acid, to help the function of nerve cells.
- slows down the ageing process
- supports brain function as he adapts into senior life
- helps hold off cognitive disorder development
- reduces symptoms of disorientation, reducing distress
- helps reduce the breakdown of healthy, established sleeping patterns in old age.
When to use it
We often think of dogs as being there to meet our needs with their joyful energy and unconditional love. It's important to remember, though, that ageing dogs increasingly rely on our support as they get older. Whether your dog is bounding into their senior years or already showing signs of disorientation, Aktivait capsules are a great way to protect their brain.
You should speak to your vet if you're concerned about your dog's symptoms in their later years and understand that seniority begins at different ages for different breeds. These capsules are specifically for medium and large dogs, though Aktivait makes them for smaller dogs too.
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects.
|10 - 20kg|| |
21 - 40kg
|3 capsules |
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
SAVED OUR SPRINGERS ANXIETYOur 12 year old springer started having frightening signs of anxiety, often occuring at night time, the vet said it was dementia , she suggested aktivait . We started him off with one a day as he weighs 20kg, this was ok for a few months, then he started to have his anxiety attacks again. We now give him one in the morning and one at night, he has improved tremendously . His life has been transformed, and ours...
Bought on the advice of our dog's behaviouristWe initially bought Aktivait on the advice of our dog Meg's behaviourist to help (along with some other things) with her noise anxieties thought to be linked to old age decline. The capsules easily come apart to sprinkle the contents on food. Meg is definitely less stressed now.than she was.
Seems to help our old dogSeems to help our old dog - she is nearly 15 and still fairly alert.
Turned my dogs' life around!After it was discovered that at my Bull Terrier was showing signs of CCD (canine cognitive dysfunction) I looked into a number of supplements to help him and found Aktivait. I give him two tablets a day one in the morning and one in the evening for medium/large dogs. He has changed back into his old self and now at the grand age of 14 He is a happy dog once again. Great product.
Precautionary purchase for ageing dogHave been using these for several months after suspecting our ageing Rottie was beginning to struggle. Whilst using them she has improved but, like all supplements, whether it's the product or not we'll never know. Happy to continue though.