Advance Mini Sensitive
Advance Mini Sensitive is a high-quality food rich in salmon and rice that has been specially created for small breed (below 10 kg) adult dogs who suffer from an intolerance to meat protein and to other ingredients frequently associated with digestive sensitivity.
This feed has a small kibble ideal for the size of their jaw.
- Ideal For Sensitive Digestion - Salmon, a high-quality protein, and rice, a source of easily assimilated carbohydrates, to support the digestion of dogs with digestive sensitivity.
- Omega 3 and omega 6. Skin protection - A source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, to improve the appearance of the dog's skin and coat.
- Salmon As The Primary Ingredient - Salmon as a source of animal protein, helping to reduce the risk of food intolerances.
- Delicate Diet. Fos (fructooligosaccharides) - They promote the growth of beneficial intestinal flora, increasing nutrient absorption and reducing the bad smell of the faeces.
- Natural Polyphenols And Vitamin E - Vitamin E protects the cells from free radicals and helps to improve the immune response. The polyphenols, together with the vitamins, help to delay cellular ageing.
- Dental protection. Pyrophosphates - Special minerals that help to prevent plaque formation and promote fresh breath.
Ingredients: Salmon (18%) corn corn gluten meal rice (14%) dehydrated salmon proteins animal fathydrolysed proteins yeastbeetroot pulp rapeseed mealvegetable fibre potassium chloride calcium carbonatefructooligosaccharides tetrasodium diphosphate salt natural polyphenols.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Ideal for small dogs with sensitive stomachOur jack Russell has a sensitive stomach and this food is ideal for her. She is about 12yrs old and in July had 31 teeth removed, this has not stopped her eating this dry food which most vets advise feeding rather than wet food. She has been eating this for around 2 yrs now and she has had less problems than with wet food. Also although she likes chicken some people say certain dogs are allergic to chicken, which she seems to be and so the salmon is much better for her. She likes fish in general but we stick to the salmon.