Advance Hypoallergenic Dog Treat
Advance Hypoallergenic Dog Treat is designed for dogs with food allergies that manifest as skin reactions and gastrointestinal disorders.
How it works
This snack has semi-moist biscuit technology that keeps the biscuit moist, making it softer and tastier, helping the absorbtion of the nutrients. The Advance Hypoallergenic Snack formula is packed with hydrolysed proteins which does not cause allergic reactions. It contains vegetable-based and animal-based ingredients with high quality proteins.
- 100% hydrolysed proteins with a low molecular weight so as not to cause allergic reactions.
- Pure carbohydrates, with no protein residues.
- High digestibility to allow nutrients to be better absorbed.
- This snack is compatible with a complete diet when administered occasionally.
When to use it
Advance Hypoallergenic Snack is recommended for dogs with different food allergies that manifest as skin reactions or gastrointestinal disorders. The innovative biscuit can be administrated occasionally with a complete diet or as a reward for specific behaviour.
Ingredients: Vegetable-based by-products (cornstarch), vegetable protein extracts (100% hydrolysed)meats and animal by-products (100% hydrolysed), Sugars oils fats, Mineral substances, Vitamin A 27000 ppm, Vitamin D3 1800 ppm, Vitamin E 670 ppm, Vitamin C 500 ppm.
Protein 13.5%, Fat content 2.5%, Gross fiber 0.5%, Inorganic matter 2.5%, Humidity 19.5%.
Recommended quantity (sticks/day):
|Adult weight (kg)||2-5||5-10||10-20||20-30||30-40||40-50|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Very good productWe had these as a substitute as other hypoallergenic treats weren't available. Glad we did as Greta absolutely loves them and she can't have any other treats because of digestive issues. Speedy delivery too. Will definitely be ordering more!
Dog treatsGreat product. My dogs have allergies so this is great for them . Quick delivery.
A marvellous productMy dog has been diagnosed with a stomach problem that means boring food and no treats forever, EXCEPT she can tolerate these and they were such a great find. No more "nobody loves me"; they can be broken into two or three pieces so she gets lots of treats.
Useful treatI buy these for an elderly friends little Shiz tzu, due to her little short face and undershot jaw most biscuits are difficult for her to eat but as these are soft she has no trouble eating them and really enjoys them.
George loves them!My terrier George suffers from dermatitis and a sensitive stomach. He is on a hypoallergenic diet. He is sadly not allowed most treats, but these are just the job.