Eukanuba Cat Veterinary Diet Intestinal
Please select the product you wish to buy:
- £9.90 £6.60 / kg 1
- £11.99 £5.88 / kg 1
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal for cats is recommended for cats with digestive issues. It is especially formulated to nutritionally manage GI issues and patient recovery. In addition, this formula help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
- MOS (mannanoligosaccharides) - binds potentially pathogenic bacteria preventing them from adhering to the intestinal wall and excreting them safely with the faeces
- Beet pulp - a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enterocytes and promotes intestinal health. Helps regain optimal stool consistency.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) - prebiotics which aid in GI health and have been shown in a clinical study to help maintain the balance between beneficial and potentially pathogenic bacteria
- Low fat levels - decrease the workload of the pancreas and help digestive function that can be compromised by GI issues. Help minimise steatorrhea.
- Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
- High quality animal-based protein - aids in recovery and overall health and well-being
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your cat.