Royal Canin Canine Urinary S/O Dry
Please select the product you wish to buy:
- £12.95 £6.47 / kg 1
- £25.45 £5.05 / kg 1
- £36.95 £6.16 / kg 1
- £40.96 £5.46 / kg 1
- £54.90 £3.92 / kg 1
- £111.10 £3.97 / kg 2
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary S/O is for the nutritional management of:
- Bacterial cystitis
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Reduction of recurrence of struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis using a single diet.
Note: In cases of recurrent idiopathic cystitis, Urinary Wet is recommeneded.
- Urinary S/O Canine effectively dissolves struvite uroliths. An acidic urinary pH is unfavourable to the development of bacteria, which are frequently associated with struvite uroliths.
- Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvites and calcium oxalates. The larger urinary volume also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
- Undersaturated urine is an environment where crystals cannot proliferate. Thus the urine is unfavourable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Magnesium is a component of struvite (magnesium ammonium phosphate) uroliths.
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of dogs with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Urinary to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.